Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Okay, so I've joked about this in the past, but now I think it might actually be a good idea. Someone should set up a Toronto literary events planning registry. It could be pretty simple: just a year's worth of calendar online that lets people post events as they're planning them. Events could be assigned tentative status and then they could be confirmed. That way there'd be fewer conflicts like the one between Test and Pontiac Quarterly next week.

I'd do it, but I'm a loser around technology, and I already have a little computer project on the go as it is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, mark--

get in touch with daniel sendecki, his small press thing has an events section i think and he's already done the tech work.

kevin

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home