Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Overheard on the subway early this afternoon: "Well, you know, anything you put in your mouth ends up in your saxophone."

The Buffalo-Philadelphia trip was thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks to Andrea Strudensky and Janet Neigh for organizing. And thanks to Kevin Thurston (and Christine) and Karen Hannah for putting me up.

We didn't read at the bar in Philadelphia listed below. I don't know where we were, but it was a nice bookstore. Sorry if anyone showed up at the wrong place.

Back to regularly scheduled programming soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Schmidt said...

"Well, you know, anything you put in your mouth ends up in your saxophone."

That's stuck in my head now. I can just see it. In the most rural of places, I'll blurt out this subwayism. Heads will crank.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I think this particular subwayism is an important nugget of wisdom regardless of context. I'm taking it to heart.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home