Monday, January 23, 2006

Dear Election Santa, I would like an NDP-Liberal coalition. I'm even being realistic. If you think I've been really good though, please give me a place like this (except maybe one that's found its way out of the early 70s—don't be afraid of the name). I'm not sure how it would work in the long term, but it would be good to give it a try.

Public service announcement: If you're going to vote strategically, please at least do it right (er, well, left, but you know what I mean).

Also, there's a fable on Jay's blog that you might find interesting.

LATER: Okay, so I can see the attraction of the "let the Liberals die so the NDP can take over" scenario, but why not let the right-wing whackos implode first? And wouldn't the NDP become more or less the Liberals if they were to take over anyway? Isn't that what Layton's get-tough-on-crime-to-win-some-votes crap makes you think?

I'm still wishing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Razovsky said...

I think strategic voting is a horrible disease. Even given the outcome of this election. Even if it had been a Conservative majority. We'll never get anywhere, the revolution will never come, if people vote strategically.

Stu

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home