Saturday, August 20, 2005

Okay, I'm announcing the first ever Said Like Reeds or Things contest. It has recently been determined that Kyle Buckley has a secret blog. You know, one where he collects his wisecracks and tender, introspective thoughts. The thing is, no one except Kyle knows the address. Therefore, for the benefit of humanity, I will award a prize ($10 and a chance to borrow my copy of Leonard Nimoy's classic poetry collection You & I) to the person who finds said blog.

Hint: It's not at robertpollardatemyrv.blogspot.com. I've already checked there.

P.S. The guy could be hiding it anywhere, so if no one finds it, the best (i.e., most likely) guess wins.

Who is Kyle Buckley, out-of-towners might ask. I'll pick up on something Nadia once said and compare him to Statler and Waldorf on the Muppet Show (yeah, both of them). Only he uses more hair product.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nadia said...

I'm pretty sure that wasn't me, though it is an astute description of Kyle. It would have been beyond me to actually remember the names Statler and Waldorf.

I'm on the hunt for that blog now! The Nimoy book will be mine (if only temporarily)! :)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Oo! Oo! I know! I know! He's secretly this guy!

11:57 PM  
Blogger dfb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 AM  
Blogger dfb said...

try this one it has all the ear words of a langpo schooler

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my strategy was to assume that if he is keeping it a shameful secret it is probably on LiveJournal, however the closest I've come so far is this intriguing blog, which looks almost like a treasure-hunt clue of some sort:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/hey_im_not_kyle/

I shall continue the search.

BTW though I have never read You and I, I do own a copy of Come Be With Me by the same author.

-- maggie

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah, failure to format: now it's hotlinked

--mh

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

These are beautiful. It's going to be close.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/index.html

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home