Does consumption just exist alongside inquiry? Probably not. I suspect consumption consumes the possibility of inquiry. To a large degree.
Saturday, March 12, 2005
- Name: Mark
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- "Just because a book is not a current best-seller ...
- Great openings
- File under more of the same
- My vote for the most frequently abused word of thi...
- Timothy Yu, who, by the way, has recently arrived ...
- Peter Culley on being a warm-up guy
- The Box
- Ch-ch-check out the Box tonight, and witness amazi...